Well, today marks the first day of our homestudy interviews! I hope it goes well. I felt myself getting a little nervous and then just sent up a prayer. God knows His plan for us and He will work everything out according to that plan!
My husband and I are adopting from Ethiopia also, and I saw your blog link on the yahoo group. How did the home study meeting go? I was sooooooooo nervous for ours and it was so EASY and fun!!!! I'll be praying for you!!!
WELCOME to the exciting and blessed world of adoption! Remember.......Every single day is one step closer to your child......even if it is a day where nothing happens but waiting! God knows EXACTLY when He wants things to happen so that you will receive the VERY child He has planned for you all along! Such an amazing orchestration for sure! I'm excited to follow your journey! We are three months into the wait, so I don't consider us gurus, but we are here if you have any questions that we can help you with! Blessings!
Thanks so much everyone! I feel so blessed to have found such wonderful families within this adoption community! We are just moving right along! I am sure to have many questions as the paperwork is mounting(and worth every inch of it)!
My husband and I are adopting from Ethiopia also, and I saw your blog link on the yahoo group. How did the home study meeting go? I was sooooooooo nervous for ours and it was so EASY and fun!!!! I'll be praying for you!!!
ReplyDeleteWELCOME to the exciting and blessed world of adoption! Remember.......Every single day is one step closer to your child......even if it is a day where nothing happens but waiting! God knows EXACTLY when He wants things to happen so that you will receive the VERY child He has planned for you all along! Such an amazing orchestration for sure! I'm excited to follow your journey! We are three months into the wait, so I don't consider us gurus, but we are here if you have any questions that we can help you with! Blessings!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much everyone! I feel so blessed to have found such wonderful families within this adoption community! We are just moving right along! I am sure to have many questions as the paperwork is mounting(and worth every inch of it)!
ReplyDelete